Is RESTORATION valid for Scrabble? Words With Friends? Other games?!
Definitions of RESTORATION in various dictionaries:
- noun - the reign of Charles II in England
- noun - the act of restoring something or someone to a satisfactory state
- noun - getting something back again
- noun - the state of being restored to its former good condition
- noun - some artifact that has been restored or reconstructed
- noun - a model that represents the landscape of a former geological age or that represents and extinct animal etc.
- noun - the re-establishment of the British monarchy in 1660
- An act of restoring: damage too great for restoration.
- An instance of restoring or of being restored: Restoration of the sculpture was expensive.
- The state of being restored.
- Something, such as a renovated building, that has been restored.
- The return of a constitutional monarchy to Great Britain in 1660 under Charles II.
- The period between the crowning of Charles II and the Revolution of 1688.
There are 11 letters in RESTORATION: A E I N O O R R S T T
Scrabble results that can be created with an extra letter added to RESTORATION
To search all scrabble anagrams of RESTORATION, to go: RESTORATION?
Rearrange the letters in RESTORATION and see some winning combinations
11 letters out of RESTORATION
10 letters out of RESTORATION
9 letters out of RESTORATION
8 letters out of RESTORATION
7 letters out of RESTORATION
6 letters out of RESTORATION
5 letters out of RESTORATION
4 letters out of RESTORATION
3 letters out of RESTORATION
2 letters out of RESTORATION
Contextual use of RESTORATION
What's nearby RESTORATION
Lookup in Wiki for RESTORATION
Anagrammer is a game resource site that has been extremely popular with players of popular games like Scrabble, Lexulous, WordFeud, Letterpress, Ruzzle, Hangman and so forth. We maintain regularly updated dictionaries of almost every game out there. To be successful in these board games you must learn as many valid words as possible, but in order to take your game to the next level you also need to improve your anagramming skills, spelling, counting and probability analysis. Make sure to bookmark every unscrambler we provide on this site. Explore deeper into our site and you will find many educational tools, flash cards and so much more that will make you a much better player. This page covers all aspects of RESTORATION, do not miss the additional links under "More about: RESTORATION"