Is RESONANCE valid for Scrabble? Words With Friends? Other games?!
Definitions of RESONANCE in various dictionaries:
- noun - an excited state of a stable particle causing a sharp maximum in the probability of absorption of electromagnetic radiation
- noun - a vibration of large amplitude produced by a relatively small vibration near the same frequency of vibration as the natural frequency of the resonating system
- noun - having the character of a loud deep sound
- noun - a relationship of mutual understanding or trust and agreement between people
- noun - the quality imparted to voiced speech sounds by the action of the resonating chambers of the throat and mouth and nasal cavities
- The quality or condition of being resonant: “It is home and family that give resonance... to life” (George Gilder).
- The increase in amplitude of oscillation of an electric or mechanical system exposed to a periodic force whose frequency is equal or very close to the natural undamped frequency of the system.
- Intensification and prolongation of sound, especially of a musical tone, produced by sympathetic vibration.
- Intensification of vocal tones during articulation, as by the air cavities of the mouth and nasal passages.
- The sound produced by diagnostic percussion of the normal chest.
- The property of a compound having simultaneously the characteristics of two or more structural forms that differ only in the distribution of electrons.
- noun - sound
There are 9 letters in RESONANCE: A C E E N N O R S
Scrabble results that can be created with an extra letter added to RESONANCE
To search all scrabble anagrams of RESONANCE, to go: RESONANCE?
Rearrange the letters in RESONANCE and see some winning combinations
9 letters out of RESONANCE
8 letters out of RESONANCE
7 letters out of RESONANCE
6 letters out of RESONANCE
5 letters out of RESONANCE
4 letters out of RESONANCE
3 letters out of RESONANCE
2 letters out of RESONANCE
Contextual use of RESONANCE
What's nearby RESONANCE
Lookup in Wiki for RESONANCE
Anagrammer is a game resource site that has been extremely popular with players of popular games like Scrabble, Lexulous, WordFeud, Letterpress, Ruzzle, Hangman and so forth. We maintain regularly updated dictionaries of almost every game out there. To be successful in these board games you must learn as many valid words as possible, but in order to take your game to the next level you also need to improve your anagramming skills, spelling, counting and probability analysis. Make sure to bookmark every unscrambler we provide on this site. Explore deeper into our site and you will find many educational tools, flash cards and so much more that will make you a much better player. This page covers all aspects of RESONANCE, do not miss the additional links under "More about: RESONANCE"