Is RESERVOIR valid for Scrabble? Words With Friends? Other games?!
Definitions of RESERVOIR in various dictionaries:
- noun - a large or extra supply of something
- noun - lake used to store water for community use
- noun - tank used for collecting and storing a liquid (as water or oil)
- noun - anything (a person or animal or plant or substance) in which an infectious agent normally lives and multiplies
- A natural or artificial pond or lake used for the storage and regulation of water.
- A receptacle or chamber for storing a fluid.
- An underground accumulation of petroleum or natural gas.
- A large or extra supply; a reserve: a reservoir of gratitude.
- An organism or a population that directly or indirectly transmits a pathogen while being virtually immune to its effects.
There are 9 letters in RESERVOIR: E E I O R R R S V
Scrabble results that can be created with an extra letter added to RESERVOIR
To search all scrabble anagrams of RESERVOIR, to go: RESERVOIR?
Rearrange the letters in RESERVOIR and see some winning combinations
9 letters out of RESERVOIR
8 letters out of RESERVOIR
7 letters out of RESERVOIR
6 letters out of RESERVOIR
5 letters out of RESERVOIR
4 letters out of RESERVOIR
3 letters out of RESERVOIR
2 letters out of RESERVOIR
Contextual use of RESERVOIR
What's nearby RESERVOIR
Lookup in Wiki for RESERVOIR
Anagrammer is a game resource site that has been extremely popular with players of popular games like Scrabble, Lexulous, WordFeud, Letterpress, Ruzzle, Hangman and so forth. We maintain regularly updated dictionaries of almost every game out there. To be successful in these board games you must learn as many valid words as possible, but in order to take your game to the next level you also need to improve your anagramming skills, spelling, counting and probability analysis. Make sure to bookmark every unscrambler we provide on this site. Explore deeper into our site and you will find many educational tools, flash cards and so much more that will make you a much better player. This page covers all aspects of RESERVOIR, do not miss the additional links under "More about: RESERVOIR"