Is RESERVED valid for Scrabble? Words With Friends? Other games?!
Definitions of RESERVED in various dictionaries:
- verb - hold back or set aside, especially for future use or contingency
- verb - give or assign a resource to a particular person or cause
- verb - obtain or arrange (for oneself) in advance
- verb - arrange for and reserve (something for someone else) in advance
- adj - set aside for the use of a particular person or party
- adj - marked by self-restraint and reticence
- Held in reserve; kept back or set aside.
- Marked by self-restraint and reticence.
- verb - to keep back for future use
There are 8 letters in RESERVED: D E E E R R S V
Scrabble results that can be created with an extra letter added to RESERVED
To search all scrabble anagrams of RESERVED, to go: RESERVED?
Rearrange the letters in RESERVED and see some winning combinations
8 letters out of RESERVED
7 letters out of RESERVED
6 letters out of RESERVED
5 letters out of RESERVED
4 letters out of RESERVED
3 letters out of RESERVED
2 letters out of RESERVED
Contextual use of RESERVED
What's nearby RESERVED
Lookup in Wiki for RESERVED
Anagrammer is a game resource site that has been extremely popular with players of popular games like Scrabble, Lexulous, WordFeud, Letterpress, Ruzzle, Hangman and so forth. We maintain regularly updated dictionaries of almost every game out there. To be successful in these board games you must learn as many valid words as possible, but in order to take your game to the next level you also need to improve your anagramming skills, spelling, counting and probability analysis. Make sure to bookmark every unscrambler we provide on this site. Explore deeper into our site and you will find many educational tools, flash cards and so much more that will make you a much better player. This page covers all aspects of RESERVED, do not miss the additional links under "More about: RESERVED"