Is RESERVATION valid for Scrabble? Words With Friends? Other games?!
Definitions of RESERVATION in various dictionaries:
- noun - a district that is reserved for particular purpose
- noun - a statement that limits or restricts some claim
- noun - an unstated doubt that prevents you from accepting something wholeheartedly
- noun - the act of reserving (a place or passage) or engaging the services of (a person or group)
- noun - the written record or promise of an arrangement by which accommodations are secured in advance
- noun - something reserved in advance (as a hotel accommodation or a seat on a plane etc.)
- noun - the act of keeping back or setting aside for some future occasion
- The act of reserving; a keeping back or withholding.
- Something that is kept back or withheld.
- A limiting qualification, condition, or exception: has reservations about the proposal.
- A tract of land set apart by the federal government for a special purpose, especially one for the use of a Native American people.
- An arrangement by which accommodations are secured in advance, as in a hotel or on an airplane.
- The accommodations so secured.
- The record or promise of such an arrangement.
There are 11 letters in RESERVATION: A E E I N O R R S T V
Scrabble results that can be created with an extra letter added to RESERVATION
To search all scrabble anagrams of RESERVATION, to go: RESERVATION?
Rearrange the letters in RESERVATION and see some winning combinations
11 letters out of RESERVATION
10 letters out of RESERVATION
9 letters out of RESERVATION
8 letters out of RESERVATION
7 letters out of RESERVATION
6 letters out of RESERVATION
5 letters out of RESERVATION
4 letters out of RESERVATION
3 letters out of RESERVATION
2 letters out of RESERVATION
Contextual use of RESERVATION
What's nearby RESERVATION
Lookup in Wiki for RESERVATION
Anagrammer is a game resource site that has been extremely popular with players of popular games like Scrabble, Lexulous, WordFeud, Letterpress, Ruzzle, Hangman and so forth. We maintain regularly updated dictionaries of almost every game out there. To be successful in these board games you must learn as many valid words as possible, but in order to take your game to the next level you also need to improve your anagramming skills, spelling, counting and probability analysis. Make sure to bookmark every unscrambler we provide on this site. Explore deeper into our site and you will find many educational tools, flash cards and so much more that will make you a much better player. This page covers all aspects of RESERVATION, do not miss the additional links under "More about: RESERVATION"