Is REPUDIATE valid for Scrabble? Words With Friends? Other games?!
Definitions of REPUDIATE in various dictionaries:
- verb - cast off
- verb - refuse to acknowledge, ratify, or recognize as valid
- verb - refuse to recognize or pay
- verb - reject as untrue, unfounded, or unjust
- To reject the validity or authority of: “Chaucer... not only came to doubt the worth of his extraordinary body of work, but repudiated it” (Joyce Carol Oates).
- To reject emphatically as unfounded, untrue, or unjust: repudiated the accusation.
- To refuse to recognize or pay: repudiate a debt.
- To disown (a child, for example).
- To refuse to have any dealings with.
There are 9 letters in REPUDIATE: A D E E I P R T U
Scrabble results that can be created with an extra letter added to REPUDIATE
To search all scrabble anagrams of REPUDIATE, to go: REPUDIATE?
Rearrange the letters in REPUDIATE and see some winning combinations
9 letters out of REPUDIATE
8 letters out of REPUDIATE
7 letters out of REPUDIATE
6 letters out of REPUDIATE
5 letters out of REPUDIATE
4 letters out of REPUDIATE
3 letters out of REPUDIATE
2 letters out of REPUDIATE
Contextual use of REPUDIATE
What's nearby REPUDIATE
Lookup in Wiki for REPUDIATE
Anagrammer is a game resource site that has been extremely popular with players of popular games like Scrabble, Lexulous, WordFeud, Letterpress, Ruzzle, Hangman and so forth. We maintain regularly updated dictionaries of almost every game out there. To be successful in these board games you must learn as many valid words as possible, but in order to take your game to the next level you also need to improve your anagramming skills, spelling, counting and probability analysis. Make sure to bookmark every unscrambler we provide on this site. Explore deeper into our site and you will find many educational tools, flash cards and so much more that will make you a much better player. This page covers all aspects of REPUDIATE, do not miss the additional links under "More about: REPUDIATE"