Is REPRIEVE valid for Scrabble? Words With Friends? Other games?!
Definitions of REPRIEVE in various dictionaries:
- noun - a (temporary) relief from harm or discomfort
- noun - an interruption in the intensity or amount of something
- noun - a warrant granting postponement (usually to postpone the execution of the death sentence)
- noun - the act of reprieving
- verb - postpone the punishment of a convicted criminal, such as an execution
- verb - relieve temporarily
- To postpone or cancel the punishment of.
- To bring relief to.
- Postponement or cancellation of a punishment.
- A warrant for such an action.
- Temporary relief, as from danger or pain.
- verb - to postpone the punishment of
There are 8 letters in REPRIEVE: E E E I P R R V
Scrabble results that can be created with an extra letter added to REPRIEVE
To search all scrabble anagrams of REPRIEVE, to go: REPRIEVE?
Rearrange the letters in REPRIEVE and see some winning combinations
8 letters out of REPRIEVE
7 letters out of REPRIEVE
6 letters out of REPRIEVE
5 letters out of REPRIEVE
4 letters out of REPRIEVE
3 letters out of REPRIEVE
2 letters out of REPRIEVE
Contextual use of REPRIEVE
What's nearby REPRIEVE
Lookup in Wiki for REPRIEVE
Anagrammer is a game resource site that has been extremely popular with players of popular games like Scrabble, Lexulous, WordFeud, Letterpress, Ruzzle, Hangman and so forth. We maintain regularly updated dictionaries of almost every game out there. To be successful in these board games you must learn as many valid words as possible, but in order to take your game to the next level you also need to improve your anagramming skills, spelling, counting and probability analysis. Make sure to bookmark every unscrambler we provide on this site. Explore deeper into our site and you will find many educational tools, flash cards and so much more that will make you a much better player. This page covers all aspects of REPRIEVE, do not miss the additional links under "More about: REPRIEVE"