Is REPRESENTATIVE valid for Scrabble? Words With Friends? Other games?!
Definitions of REPRESENTATIVE in various dictionaries:
- noun - a person who represents others
- noun - an advocate who represents someone else's policy or purpose
- noun - a member of the United States House of Representatives
- noun - an item of information that is typical of a class or group
- adj - serving to represent or typify
- adj - standing for something else
- adj - being or characteristic of government by representation in which citizens exercise power through elected officers and representatives
- One that serves as an example or a type for others of the same classification.
- One that serves as a delegate or an agent for another.
- A member of a governmental body, usually legislative, chosen by popular vote.
- A member of the U.
- Representing, depicting, or portraying or able to do so.
- Authorized to act as an official delegate or agent.
- Of, relating to, or characteristic of government by representation.
- Like or typical of others of the same class.
There are 14 letters in REPRESENTATIVE: A E E E E I N P R R S T T V
Scrabble results that can be created with an extra letter added to REPRESENTATIVE
To search all scrabble anagrams of REPRESENTATIVE, to go: REPRESENTATIVE?
Rearrange the letters in REPRESENTATIVE and see some winning combinations
14 letters out of REPRESENTATIVE
12 letters out of REPRESENTATIVE
11 letters out of REPRESENTATIVE
10 letters out of REPRESENTATIVE
9 letters out of REPRESENTATIVE
8 letters out of REPRESENTATIVE
7 letters out of REPRESENTATIVE
6 letters out of REPRESENTATIVE
5 letters out of REPRESENTATIVE
4 letters out of REPRESENTATIVE
3 letters out of REPRESENTATIVE
2 letters out of REPRESENTATIVE
Contextual use of REPRESENTATIVE
What's nearby REPRESENTATIVE
Lookup in Wiki for REPRESENTATIVE
Anagrammer is a game resource site that has been extremely popular with players of popular games like Scrabble, Lexulous, WordFeud, Letterpress, Ruzzle, Hangman and so forth. We maintain regularly updated dictionaries of almost every game out there. To be successful in these board games you must learn as many valid words as possible, but in order to take your game to the next level you also need to improve your anagramming skills, spelling, counting and probability analysis. Make sure to bookmark every unscrambler we provide on this site. Explore deeper into our site and you will find many educational tools, flash cards and so much more that will make you a much better player. This page covers all aspects of REPRESENTATIVE, do not miss the additional links under "More about: REPRESENTATIVE"