Is REPOSITORY valid for Scrabble? Words With Friends? Other games?!
Definitions of REPOSITORY in various dictionaries:
- noun - a facility where things can be deposited for storage or safekeeping
- noun - a person to whom a secret is entrusted
- noun - a burial vault (usually for some famous person)
- A place where things may be put for safekeeping.
- A warehouse.
- A museum.
- A burial vault; a tomb.
- One that contains or is a store of something specified: “Bone marrow is also the repository for some leukemias and lymphomas” (Seth Rolbein).
- One who is entrusted with secrets or confidential information.
There are 10 letters in REPOSITORY: E I O O P R R S T Y
Scrabble results that can be created with an extra letter added to REPOSITORY
To search all scrabble anagrams of REPOSITORY, to go: REPOSITORY?
Rearrange the letters in REPOSITORY and see some winning combinations
10 letters out of REPOSITORY
9 letters out of REPOSITORY
8 letters out of REPOSITORY
7 letters out of REPOSITORY
6 letters out of REPOSITORY
5 letters out of REPOSITORY
4 letters out of REPOSITORY
3 letters out of REPOSITORY
2 letters out of REPOSITORY
Contextual use of REPOSITORY
What's nearby REPOSITORY
Lookup in Wiki for REPOSITORY
Anagrammer is a game resource site that has been extremely popular with players of popular games like Scrabble, Lexulous, WordFeud, Letterpress, Ruzzle, Hangman and so forth. We maintain regularly updated dictionaries of almost every game out there. To be successful in these board games you must learn as many valid words as possible, but in order to take your game to the next level you also need to improve your anagramming skills, spelling, counting and probability analysis. Make sure to bookmark every unscrambler we provide on this site. Explore deeper into our site and you will find many educational tools, flash cards and so much more that will make you a much better player. This page covers all aspects of REPOSITORY, do not miss the additional links under "More about: REPOSITORY"