Is REPLICATION valid for Scrabble? Words With Friends? Other games?!
Definitions of REPLICATION in various dictionaries:
- noun - the act of making copies
- noun - (genetics) the process whereby DNA makes a copy of itself before cell division
- noun - a quick reply to a question or remark (especially a witty or critical one)
- noun - (law) a pleading made by a plaintiff in reply to the defendant's plea or answer
- noun - the repetition of a sound resulting from reflection of the sound waves
- noun - copy that is not the original
- noun - the repetition of an experiment in order to test the validity of its conclusion
- A fold or a folding back.
- A reply to an answer; a rejoinder.
- The plaintiff’s response to the defendant’s answer or plea.
- An echo or a reverberation.
- A copy or reproduction.
- The act or process of duplicating or reproducing something.
- The act or process by which genetic material, a cell, or an organism reproduces or makes an exact copy of itself.
There are 11 letters in REPLICATION: A C E I I L N O P R T
Scrabble results that can be created with an extra letter added to REPLICATION
To search all scrabble anagrams of REPLICATION, to go: REPLICATION?
Rearrange the letters in REPLICATION and see some winning combinations
11 letters out of REPLICATION
10 letters out of REPLICATION
9 letters out of REPLICATION
8 letters out of REPLICATION
7 letters out of REPLICATION
6 letters out of REPLICATION
5 letters out of REPLICATION
4 letters out of REPLICATION
3 letters out of REPLICATION
2 letters out of REPLICATION
Contextual use of REPLICATION
What's nearby REPLICATION
Lookup in Wiki for REPLICATION
Anagrammer is a game resource site that has been extremely popular with players of popular games like Scrabble, Lexulous, WordFeud, Letterpress, Ruzzle, Hangman and so forth. We maintain regularly updated dictionaries of almost every game out there. To be successful in these board games you must learn as many valid words as possible, but in order to take your game to the next level you also need to improve your anagramming skills, spelling, counting and probability analysis. Make sure to bookmark every unscrambler we provide on this site. Explore deeper into our site and you will find many educational tools, flash cards and so much more that will make you a much better player. This page covers all aspects of REPLICATION, do not miss the additional links under "More about: REPLICATION"