Is RENEGADE valid for Scrabble? Words With Friends? Other games?!
Definitions of RENEGADE in various dictionaries:
- noun - someone who rebels and becomes an outlaw
- noun - a disloyal person who betrays or deserts his cause or religion or political party or friend etc.
- verb - break with established customs
- adj - having deserted a cause or principle
- One who rejects a religion, a cause, an allegiance, or a group for another; a deserter.
- Of, relating to, or resembling a renegade; traitorous.
- verb - to become a traitor
There are 8 letters in RENEGADE: A D E E E G N R
Scrabble results that can be created with an extra letter added to RENEGADE
To search all scrabble anagrams of RENEGADE, to go: RENEGADE?
Rearrange the letters in RENEGADE and see some winning combinations
8 letters out of RENEGADE
7 letters out of RENEGADE
6 letters out of RENEGADE
5 letters out of RENEGADE
4 letters out of RENEGADE
3 letters out of RENEGADE
2 letters out of RENEGADE
Contextual use of RENEGADE
What's nearby RENEGADE
Lookup in Wiki for RENEGADE
Anagrammer is a game resource site that has been extremely popular with players of popular games like Scrabble, Lexulous, WordFeud, Letterpress, Ruzzle, Hangman and so forth. We maintain regularly updated dictionaries of almost every game out there. To be successful in these board games you must learn as many valid words as possible, but in order to take your game to the next level you also need to improve your anagramming skills, spelling, counting and probability analysis. Make sure to bookmark every unscrambler we provide on this site. Explore deeper into our site and you will find many educational tools, flash cards and so much more that will make you a much better player. This page covers all aspects of RENEGADE, do not miss the additional links under "More about: RENEGADE"