Is RENDERING valid for Scrabble? Words With Friends? Other games?!
Definitions of RENDERING in various dictionaries:
- noun - a performance of a musical composition or a dramatic role etc.
- noun - an explanation of something that is not immediately obvious
- noun - the act of interpreting something as expressed in an artistic performance
- noun - a written communication in a second language having the same meaning as the written communication in a first language
- noun - a coat of stucco applied to a masonry wall
- noun - perspective drawing of an architect's design
- noun - giving in acknowledgment of obligation
- verb - cause to become
- verb - give something useful or necessary to
- verb - give an interpretation or rendition of
- verb - give or supply
- verb - pass down
- verb - make over as a return
- verb - give back
- verb - to surrender someone or something to another
- verb - show in, or as in, a picture
- verb - coat with plastic or cement
- verb - bestow
- verb - restate (words) from one language into another language
- verb - melt (fat or lard) in order to separate out impurities
- A depiction or an interpretation, as in painting or music.
- A drawing in perspective of a proposed structure.
- A translation: a rendering of Cicero’s treatises into English.
- A coat of plaster or cement applied to a masonry surface.
There are 9 letters in RENDERING: D E E G I N N R R
Scrabble results that can be created with an extra letter added to RENDERING
To search all scrabble anagrams of RENDERING, to go: RENDERING?
Rearrange the letters in RENDERING and see some winning combinations
9 letters out of RENDERING
8 letters out of RENDERING
7 letters out of RENDERING
6 letters out of RENDERING
5 letters out of RENDERING
4 letters out of RENDERING
3 letters out of RENDERING
2 letters out of RENDERING
Contextual use of RENDERING
What's nearby RENDERING
Lookup in Wiki for RENDERING
Anagrammer is a game resource site that has been extremely popular with players of popular games like Scrabble, Lexulous, WordFeud, Letterpress, Ruzzle, Hangman and so forth. We maintain regularly updated dictionaries of almost every game out there. To be successful in these board games you must learn as many valid words as possible, but in order to take your game to the next level you also need to improve your anagramming skills, spelling, counting and probability analysis. Make sure to bookmark every unscrambler we provide on this site. Explore deeper into our site and you will find many educational tools, flash cards and so much more that will make you a much better player. This page covers all aspects of RENDERING, do not miss the additional links under "More about: RENDERING"