Is RELIGIOUS valid for Scrabble? Words With Friends? Other games?!
Definitions of RELIGIOUS in various dictionaries:
- noun - a member of a religious order who is bound by vows of poverty and chastity and obedience
- adj - concerned with sacred matters or religion or the church
- adj - having or showing belief in and reverence for a deity
- adj - of or relating to clergy bound by monastic vows
- adj - extremely scrupulous and conscientious
- Having or showing belief in and reverence for God or a deity.
- Of, concerned with, or teaching religion: a religious text.
- These adjectives mean having or showing a belief in and veneration for God or a divine power, especially as it is reflected in the practice of religion.
There are 9 letters in RELIGIOUS: E G I I L O R S U
To search all scrabble anagrams of RELIGIOUS, to go: RELIGIOUS?
Rearrange the letters in RELIGIOUS and see some winning combinations
9 letters out of RELIGIOUS
7 letters out of RELIGIOUS
6 letters out of RELIGIOUS
5 letters out of RELIGIOUS
4 letters out of RELIGIOUS
3 letters out of RELIGIOUS
2 letters out of RELIGIOUS
Contextual use of RELIGIOUS
What's nearby RELIGIOUS
Lookup in Wiki for RELIGIOUS
Anagrammer is a game resource site that has been extremely popular with players of popular games like Scrabble, Lexulous, WordFeud, Letterpress, Ruzzle, Hangman and so forth. We maintain regularly updated dictionaries of almost every game out there. To be successful in these board games you must learn as many valid words as possible, but in order to take your game to the next level you also need to improve your anagramming skills, spelling, counting and probability analysis. Make sure to bookmark every unscrambler we provide on this site. Explore deeper into our site and you will find many educational tools, flash cards and so much more that will make you a much better player. This page covers all aspects of RELIGIOUS, do not miss the additional links under "More about: RELIGIOUS"