Is RELIGION valid for Scrabble? Words With Friends? Other games?!
Definitions of RELIGION in various dictionaries:
- noun - a strong belief in a supernatural power or powers that control human destiny
- noun - an institution to express belief in a divine power
- Belief in and reverence for a supernatural power or powers regarded as creator and governor of the universe.
- A personal or institutionalized system grounded in such belief and worship.
- The life or condition of a person in a religious order.
- A set of beliefs, values, and practices based on the teachings of a spiritual leader.
- To accept a higher power as a controlling influence for the good in one’s life.
- noun - the worship of a god or the supernatural
There are 8 letters in RELIGION: E G I I L N O R
Scrabble results that can be created with an extra letter added to RELIGION
To search all scrabble anagrams of RELIGION, to go: RELIGION?
Rearrange the letters in RELIGION and see some winning combinations
8 letters out of RELIGION
7 letters out of RELIGION
6 letters out of RELIGION
5 letters out of RELIGION
4 letters out of RELIGION
3 letters out of RELIGION
2 letters out of RELIGION
Contextual use of RELIGION
What's nearby RELIGION
Lookup in Wiki for RELIGION
Anagrammer is a game resource site that has been extremely popular with players of popular games like Scrabble, Lexulous, WordFeud, Letterpress, Ruzzle, Hangman and so forth. We maintain regularly updated dictionaries of almost every game out there. To be successful in these board games you must learn as many valid words as possible, but in order to take your game to the next level you also need to improve your anagramming skills, spelling, counting and probability analysis. Make sure to bookmark every unscrambler we provide on this site. Explore deeper into our site and you will find many educational tools, flash cards and so much more that will make you a much better player. This page covers all aspects of RELIGION, do not miss the additional links under "More about: RELIGION"