Is RELIEVE valid for Scrabble? Words With Friends? Other games?!
Definitions of RELIEVE in various dictionaries:
- verb - provide physical relief, as from pain
- verb - free someone temporarily from his or her obligations
- verb - grant relief or an exemption from a rule or requirement to
- verb - lessen the intensity of or calm
- verb - save from ruin, destruction, or harm
- verb - relieve oneself of troubling information
- verb - provide relief for
- verb - free from a burden, evil, or distress
- verb - take by stealing
- verb - grant exemption or release to
- verb - alleviate or remove (pressure or stress) or make less oppressive
- To cause a lessening or alleviation of: relieved all his symptoms; relieved the tension.
- To free from pain, anxiety, or distress.
- To furnish assistance or aid to.
- To rescue from siege.
- To release (a person) from an obligation, a restriction, or a burden, as by law or legislation.
- To free from a specified duty by providing or acting as a substitute.
- To make less tedious, monotonous, or unpleasant: Only one small candle relieved the gloom.
- To make prominent or effective by contrast; set off.
- To rob or deprive: Pickpockets relieved him of his money.
- verb - to lessen or free from pain or discomfort
There are 7 letters in RELIEVE: E E E I L R V
Scrabble results that can be created with an extra letter added to RELIEVE
To search all scrabble anagrams of RELIEVE, to go: RELIEVE?
Rearrange the letters in RELIEVE and see some winning combinations
7 letters out of RELIEVE
6 letters out of RELIEVE
5 letters out of RELIEVE
4 letters out of RELIEVE
3 letters out of RELIEVE
2 letters out of RELIEVE
Contextual use of RELIEVE
What's nearby RELIEVE
Lookup in Wiki for RELIEVE
Anagrammer is a game resource site that has been extremely popular with players of popular games like Scrabble, Lexulous, WordFeud, Letterpress, Ruzzle, Hangman and so forth. We maintain regularly updated dictionaries of almost every game out there. To be successful in these board games you must learn as many valid words as possible, but in order to take your game to the next level you also need to improve your anagramming skills, spelling, counting and probability analysis. Make sure to bookmark every unscrambler we provide on this site. Explore deeper into our site and you will find many educational tools, flash cards and so much more that will make you a much better player. This page covers all aspects of RELIEVE, do not miss the additional links under "More about: RELIEVE"