Is RELEGATE valid for Scrabble? Words With Friends? Other games?!
Definitions of RELEGATE in various dictionaries:
- verb - refer to another person for decision or judgment
- verb - assign to a lower position
- verb - expel, as if by official decree
- verb - assign to a class or kind
- To assign to an obscure place, position, or condition.
- To assign to a particular class or category; classify.
- To refer or assign (a matter or task, for example) for decision or action.
- To send to a place of exile; banish.
- verb - to set apart for a particular purpose
There are 8 letters in RELEGATE: A E E E G L R T
Scrabble results that can be created with an extra letter added to RELEGATE
To search all scrabble anagrams of RELEGATE, to go: RELEGATE?
Rearrange the letters in RELEGATE and see some winning combinations
8 letters out of RELEGATE
7 letters out of RELEGATE
6 letters out of RELEGATE
5 letters out of RELEGATE
4 letters out of RELEGATE
3 letters out of RELEGATE
2 letters out of RELEGATE
Contextual use of RELEGATE
What's nearby RELEGATE
Lookup in Wiki for RELEGATE
Anagrammer is a game resource site that has been extremely popular with players of popular games like Scrabble, Lexulous, WordFeud, Letterpress, Ruzzle, Hangman and so forth. We maintain regularly updated dictionaries of almost every game out there. To be successful in these board games you must learn as many valid words as possible, but in order to take your game to the next level you also need to improve your anagramming skills, spelling, counting and probability analysis. Make sure to bookmark every unscrambler we provide on this site. Explore deeper into our site and you will find many educational tools, flash cards and so much more that will make you a much better player. This page covers all aspects of RELEGATE, do not miss the additional links under "More about: RELEGATE"