Is RELAXATION valid for Scrabble? Words With Friends? Other games?!
Definitions of RELAXATION in various dictionaries:
- noun - (physiology) the gradual lengthening of inactive muscle or muscle fibers
- noun - (physics) the exponential return of a system to equilibrium after a disturbance
- noun - a feeling of refreshing tranquility and an absence of tension or worry
- noun - an occurrence of control or strength weakening
- noun - freedom from activity (work or strain or responsibility)
- noun - a method of solving simultaneous equations by guessing a solution and then reducing the errors that result by successive approximations until all the errors are less than some specified amount
- noun - the act of making less strict
- The act of relaxing or the state of being relaxed.
- Refreshment of body or mind; recreation: played golf for relaxation.
- A loosening or slackening.
- A reduction in strictness or severity.
- The lengthening of inactive muscle or muscle fibers.
- The return or adjustment of a system to equilibrium following displacement or abrupt change.
- A method of solving equations in which the errors resulting from an initial approximation are reduced by succeeding approximations until all errors are within specified limits.
- verb - to make less tense or rigid
There are 10 letters in RELAXATION: A A E I L N O R T X
Scrabble results that can be created with an extra letter added to RELAXATION
To search all scrabble anagrams of RELAXATION, to go: RELAXATION?
Rearrange the letters in RELAXATION and see some winning combinations
10 letters out of RELAXATION
9 letters out of RELAXATION
8 letters out of RELAXATION
7 letters out of RELAXATION
6 letters out of RELAXATION
5 letters out of RELAXATION
4 letters out of RELAXATION
3 letters out of RELAXATION
2 letters out of RELAXATION
Contextual use of RELAXATION
What's nearby RELAXATION
Lookup in Wiki for RELAXATION
Anagrammer is a game resource site that has been extremely popular with players of popular games like Scrabble, Lexulous, WordFeud, Letterpress, Ruzzle, Hangman and so forth. We maintain regularly updated dictionaries of almost every game out there. To be successful in these board games you must learn as many valid words as possible, but in order to take your game to the next level you also need to improve your anagramming skills, spelling, counting and probability analysis. Make sure to bookmark every unscrambler we provide on this site. Explore deeper into our site and you will find many educational tools, flash cards and so much more that will make you a much better player. This page covers all aspects of RELAXATION, do not miss the additional links under "More about: RELAXATION"