Is REINFORCEMENT valid for Scrabble? Words With Friends? Other games?!
Definitions of REINFORCEMENT in various dictionaries:
- noun - a military operation (often involving new supplies of men and materiel) to strengthen a military force or aid in the performance of its mission
- noun - information that makes more forcible or convincing
- noun - (psychology) a stimulus that strengthens or weakens the behavior that produced it
- noun - a device designed to provide additional strength
- noun - an act performed to strengthen approved behavior
- The act or process of reinforcing or the state of being reinforced.
- Something that reinforces.
- Often reinforcements.
- The occurrence or experimental introduction of an unconditioned stimulus along with a conditioned stimulus.
- The strengthening of a conditioned response by such means.
- An event, a circumstance, or a condition that increases the likelihood that a given response will recur in a situation like that in which the reinforcing condition originally occurred.
There are 13 letters in REINFORCEMENT: C E E E F I M N N O R R T
Scrabble results that can be created with an extra letter added to REINFORCEMENT
To search all scrabble anagrams of REINFORCEMENT, to go: REINFORCEMENT?
Rearrange the letters in REINFORCEMENT and see some winning combinations
13 letters out of REINFORCEMENT
11 letters out of REINFORCEMENT
10 letters out of REINFORCEMENT
9 letters out of REINFORCEMENT
8 letters out of REINFORCEMENT
7 letters out of REINFORCEMENT
6 letters out of REINFORCEMENT
5 letters out of REINFORCEMENT
4 letters out of REINFORCEMENT
3 letters out of REINFORCEMENT
2 letters out of REINFORCEMENT
Contextual use of REINFORCEMENT
What's nearby REINFORCEMENT
Lookup in Wiki for REINFORCEMENT
Anagrammer is a game resource site that has been extremely popular with players of popular games like Scrabble, Lexulous, WordFeud, Letterpress, Ruzzle, Hangman and so forth. We maintain regularly updated dictionaries of almost every game out there. To be successful in these board games you must learn as many valid words as possible, but in order to take your game to the next level you also need to improve your anagramming skills, spelling, counting and probability analysis. Make sure to bookmark every unscrambler we provide on this site. Explore deeper into our site and you will find many educational tools, flash cards and so much more that will make you a much better player. This page covers all aspects of REINFORCEMENT, do not miss the additional links under "More about: REINFORCEMENT"