Is REGIONAL valid for Scrabble? Words With Friends? Other games?!
Definitions of REGIONAL in various dictionaries:
- adj - characteristic of a region
- adj - related or limited to a particular region
- Of or relating to a large geographic region.
- Of or relating to a particular region or district.
- Of or characteristic of a form of a language that is distributed in identifiable geographic areas and differs in pronunciation, grammar, or vocabulary from the standard form; dialectal.
- noun - something that serves as a region
There are 8 letters in REGIONAL: A E G I L N O R
Scrabble results that can be created with an extra letter added to REGIONAL
To search all scrabble anagrams of REGIONAL, to go: REGIONAL?
Rearrange the letters in REGIONAL and see some winning combinations
8 letters out of REGIONAL
7 letters out of REGIONAL
6 letters out of REGIONAL
5 letters out of REGIONAL
4 letters out of REGIONAL
3 letters out of REGIONAL
2 letters out of REGIONAL
Contextual use of REGIONAL
What's nearby REGIONAL
Lookup in Wiki for REGIONAL
Anagrammer is a game resource site that has been extremely popular with players of popular games like Scrabble, Lexulous, WordFeud, Letterpress, Ruzzle, Hangman and so forth. We maintain regularly updated dictionaries of almost every game out there. To be successful in these board games you must learn as many valid words as possible, but in order to take your game to the next level you also need to improve your anagramming skills, spelling, counting and probability analysis. Make sure to bookmark every unscrambler we provide on this site. Explore deeper into our site and you will find many educational tools, flash cards and so much more that will make you a much better player. This page covers all aspects of REGIONAL, do not miss the additional links under "More about: REGIONAL"