Is REGIMENT valid for Scrabble? Words With Friends? Other games?!
Definitions of REGIMENT in various dictionaries:
- noun - army unit smaller than a division
- verb - subject to rigid discipline, order, and systematization
- verb - form (military personnel) into a regiment
- verb - assign to a regiment
- A military unit of ground troops consisting of at least two battalions, usually commanded by a colonel.
- A large group of people.
- To form into a regiment.
- To put into systematic order; systematize.
- To subject to uniformity and rigid order.
- verb - to form into military units
There are 8 letters in REGIMENT: E E G I M N R T
Scrabble results that can be created with an extra letter added to REGIMENT
To search all scrabble anagrams of REGIMENT, to go: REGIMENT?
Rearrange the letters in REGIMENT and see some winning combinations
8 letters out of REGIMENT
7 letters out of REGIMENT
6 letters out of REGIMENT
5 letters out of REGIMENT
4 letters out of REGIMENT
3 letters out of REGIMENT
2 letters out of REGIMENT
Contextual use of REGIMENT
What's nearby REGIMENT
Lookup in Wiki for REGIMENT
Anagrammer is a game resource site that has been extremely popular with players of popular games like Scrabble, Lexulous, WordFeud, Letterpress, Ruzzle, Hangman and so forth. We maintain regularly updated dictionaries of almost every game out there. To be successful in these board games you must learn as many valid words as possible, but in order to take your game to the next level you also need to improve your anagramming skills, spelling, counting and probability analysis. Make sure to bookmark every unscrambler we provide on this site. Explore deeper into our site and you will find many educational tools, flash cards and so much more that will make you a much better player. This page covers all aspects of REGIMENT, do not miss the additional links under "More about: REGIMENT"