Is REGIME valid for Scrabble? Words With Friends? Other games?!
Definitions of REGIME in various dictionaries:
- noun - the organization that is the governing authority of a political unit
- noun - (medicine) a systematic plan for therapy (often including diet)
- A form of government: a fascist regime.
- A government in power; administration: suffered under the new regime.
- A prevailing social system or pattern.
- The period during which a particular administration or system prevails.
- A regulated system, as of diet and exercise; a regimen.
- noun - a system of government
There are 6 letters in REGIME: E E G I M R
Scrabble results that can be created with an extra letter added to REGIME
To search all scrabble anagrams of REGIME, to go: REGIME?
Rearrange the letters in REGIME and see some winning combinations
Contextual use of REGIME
What's nearby REGIME
Lookup in Wiki for REGIME
Anagrammer is a game resource site that has been extremely popular with players of popular games like Scrabble, Lexulous, WordFeud, Letterpress, Ruzzle, Hangman and so forth. We maintain regularly updated dictionaries of almost every game out there. To be successful in these board games you must learn as many valid words as possible, but in order to take your game to the next level you also need to improve your anagramming skills, spelling, counting and probability analysis. Make sure to bookmark every unscrambler we provide on this site. Explore deeper into our site and you will find many educational tools, flash cards and so much more that will make you a much better player. This page covers all aspects of REGIME, do not miss the additional links under "More about: REGIME"