Is REFORMED valid for Scrabble? Words With Friends? Other games?!
Definitions of REFORMED in various dictionaries:
- verb - make changes for improvement in order to remove abuse and injustices
- verb - bring, lead, or force to abandon a wrong or evil course of life, conduct, and adopt a right one
- verb - produce by cracking
- verb - break up the molecules of
- verb - improve by alteration or correction of errors or defects and put into a better condition
- verb - change for the better
- adj - of or relating to the body of Protestant Christianity arising during the Reformation
- adj - caused to abandon an evil manner of living and follow a good one
- Improved by the removal of faults or abuses.
- Improved in conduct or character.
- verb - to change to a better state
There are 8 letters in REFORMED: D E E F M O R R
Scrabble results that can be created with an extra letter added to REFORMED
To search all scrabble anagrams of REFORMED, to go: REFORMED?
Rearrange the letters in REFORMED and see some winning combinations
8 letters out of REFORMED
7 letters out of REFORMED
6 letters out of REFORMED
5 letters out of REFORMED
4 letters out of REFORMED
3 letters out of REFORMED
2 letters out of REFORMED
Contextual use of REFORMED
What's nearby REFORMED
Lookup in Wiki for REFORMED
Anagrammer is a game resource site that has been extremely popular with players of popular games like Scrabble, Lexulous, WordFeud, Letterpress, Ruzzle, Hangman and so forth. We maintain regularly updated dictionaries of almost every game out there. To be successful in these board games you must learn as many valid words as possible, but in order to take your game to the next level you also need to improve your anagramming skills, spelling, counting and probability analysis. Make sure to bookmark every unscrambler we provide on this site. Explore deeper into our site and you will find many educational tools, flash cards and so much more that will make you a much better player. This page covers all aspects of REFORMED, do not miss the additional links under "More about: REFORMED"