Is REFLECTION valid for Scrabble? Words With Friends? Other games?!
Definitions of REFLECTION in various dictionaries:
- noun - a calm, lengthy, intent consideration
- noun - the phenomenon of a propagating wave (light or sound) being thrown back from a surface
- noun - expression without words
- noun - a likeness in which left and right are reversed
- noun - the image of something as reflected by a mirror (or other reflective material)
- noun - (mathematics) a transformation in which the direction of one axis is reversed
- noun - a remark expressing careful consideration
- noun - the ability to reflect beams or rays
- The act of reflecting or the state of being reflected.
- Something, such as light, radiant heat, sound, or an image, that is reflected.
- Mental concentration; careful consideration.
- A thought or an opinion resulting from such consideration.
- An indirect expression of censure or discredit: a reflection on his integrity.
- A manifestation or result: Her achievements are a reflection of her courage.
- The folding of a membrane from the wall of a cavity over an organ and back to the wall.
- The folds so made.
- adv - to deviate from straightness [v CURVED, CURVING, CURVES] : CURVEDLY
There are 10 letters in REFLECTION: C E E F I L N O R T
Scrabble results that can be created with an extra letter added to REFLECTION
To search all scrabble anagrams of REFLECTION, to go: REFLECTION?
Rearrange the letters in REFLECTION and see some winning combinations
10 letters out of REFLECTION
9 letters out of REFLECTION
8 letters out of REFLECTION
7 letters out of REFLECTION
6 letters out of REFLECTION
5 letters out of REFLECTION
4 letters out of REFLECTION
3 letters out of REFLECTION
2 letters out of REFLECTION
Contextual use of REFLECTION
What's nearby REFLECTION
Lookup in Wiki for REFLECTION
Anagrammer is a game resource site that has been extremely popular with players of popular games like Scrabble, Lexulous, WordFeud, Letterpress, Ruzzle, Hangman and so forth. We maintain regularly updated dictionaries of almost every game out there. To be successful in these board games you must learn as many valid words as possible, but in order to take your game to the next level you also need to improve your anagramming skills, spelling, counting and probability analysis. Make sure to bookmark every unscrambler we provide on this site. Explore deeper into our site and you will find many educational tools, flash cards and so much more that will make you a much better player. This page covers all aspects of REFLECTION, do not miss the additional links under "More about: REFLECTION"