Is REFERENCE valid for Scrabble? Words With Friends? Other games?!
Definitions of REFERENCE in various dictionaries:
- noun - a remark that calls attention to something or someone
- noun - a short note recognizing a source of information or of a quoted passage
- noun - an indicator that orients you generally
- noun - a book to which you can refer for authoritative facts
- noun - a formal recommendation by a former employer to a potential future employer describing the person's qualifications and dependability
- noun - the most direct or specific meaning of a word or expression
- noun - the act of referring or consulting
- noun - a publication (or a passage from a publication) that is referred to
- noun - (computer science) the code that identifies where a piece of information is stored
- noun - the relation between a word or phrase and the object or idea it refers to
- verb - refer to
- An act of referring: My careful writing results from many references to a dictionary.
- Significance in a specified context: Her speeches have special reference to the African situation.
- Meaning or denotation.
- The state of being related or referred: with reference to; in reference to.
- A mention of an occurrence or a situation: She made frequent references to her promotion.
- A note in a publication referring the reader to another passage or source.
- The passage or source so referred to.
- A work frequently used as a source.
- A mark or footnote used to direct a reader elsewhere for additional information.
- Submission of a case to a referee.
- Legal actions conducted before or by a referee.
- A person who is in a position to recommend another or to vouch for his or her fitness, as for a job.
- A statement about a person’s qualifications, character, and dependability.
- To supply references to: “Our memories are addressed and referenced... by significant fragments of their own content” (Frederick Turner).
There are 9 letters in REFERENCE: C E E E E F N R R
Scrabble results that can be created with an extra letter added to REFERENCE
To search all scrabble anagrams of REFERENCE, to go: REFERENCE?
Rearrange the letters in REFERENCE and see some winning combinations
9 letters out of REFERENCE
7 letters out of REFERENCE
6 letters out of REFERENCE
5 letters out of REFERENCE
4 letters out of REFERENCE
3 letters out of REFERENCE
2 letters out of REFERENCE
Contextual use of REFERENCE
What's nearby REFERENCE
Lookup in Wiki for REFERENCE
Anagrammer is a game resource site that has been extremely popular with players of popular games like Scrabble, Lexulous, WordFeud, Letterpress, Ruzzle, Hangman and so forth. We maintain regularly updated dictionaries of almost every game out there. To be successful in these board games you must learn as many valid words as possible, but in order to take your game to the next level you also need to improve your anagramming skills, spelling, counting and probability analysis. Make sure to bookmark every unscrambler we provide on this site. Explore deeper into our site and you will find many educational tools, flash cards and so much more that will make you a much better player. This page covers all aspects of REFERENCE, do not miss the additional links under "More about: REFERENCE"