Is REFEREE valid for Scrabble? Words With Friends? Other games?!
Definitions of REFEREE in various dictionaries:
- noun - (sports) the chief official (as in boxing or American football) who is expected to ensure fair play
- noun - someone who reads manuscripts and judges their suitability for publication
- noun - an attorney appointed by a court to investigate and report on a case
- verb - be a referee or umpire in a sports competition
- verb - evaluate professionally a colleague's work
- One to whom something is referred, especially for settlement, decision, or an opinion as to the thing’s quality.
- Sports & Games.
- A person appointed by a court to make a determination of a case or to investigate and make a report on it.
- verb - to supervise the play in certain sports
There are 7 letters in REFEREE: E E E E F R R
Scrabble results that can be created with an extra letter added to REFEREE
To search all scrabble anagrams of REFEREE, to go: REFEREE?
Rearrange the letters in REFEREE and see some winning combinations
Contextual use of REFEREE
What's nearby REFEREE
Lookup in Wiki for REFEREE
Anagrammer is a game resource site that has been extremely popular with players of popular games like Scrabble, Lexulous, WordFeud, Letterpress, Ruzzle, Hangman and so forth. We maintain regularly updated dictionaries of almost every game out there. To be successful in these board games you must learn as many valid words as possible, but in order to take your game to the next level you also need to improve your anagramming skills, spelling, counting and probability analysis. Make sure to bookmark every unscrambler we provide on this site. Explore deeper into our site and you will find many educational tools, flash cards and so much more that will make you a much better player. This page covers all aspects of REFEREE, do not miss the additional links under "More about: REFEREE"