Is RECUSANT valid for Scrabble? Words With Friends? Other games?!
Definitions of RECUSANT in various dictionaries:
- noun - someone who refuses to conform to established standards of conduct
- adj - (of Catholics) refusing to attend services of the Church of England
- adj - refusing to submit to authority
- One of the Roman Catholics in England who incurred legal and social penalties in the 16th century and afterward for refusing to attend services of the Church of England.
- A dissenter; a nonconformist.
- noun - one who refuses to accept established authority
There are 8 letters in RECUSANT: A C E N R S T U
Scrabble results that can be created with an extra letter added to RECUSANT
To search all scrabble anagrams of RECUSANT, to go: RECUSANT?
Rearrange the letters in RECUSANT and see some winning combinations
8 letters out of RECUSANT
7 letters out of RECUSANT
6 letters out of RECUSANT
5 letters out of RECUSANT
4 letters out of RECUSANT
3 letters out of RECUSANT
2 letters out of RECUSANT
Contextual use of RECUSANT
What's nearby RECUSANT
Lookup in Wiki for RECUSANT
Anagrammer is a game resource site that has been extremely popular with players of popular games like Scrabble, Lexulous, WordFeud, Letterpress, Ruzzle, Hangman and so forth. We maintain regularly updated dictionaries of almost every game out there. To be successful in these board games you must learn as many valid words as possible, but in order to take your game to the next level you also need to improve your anagramming skills, spelling, counting and probability analysis. Make sure to bookmark every unscrambler we provide on this site. Explore deeper into our site and you will find many educational tools, flash cards and so much more that will make you a much better player. This page covers all aspects of RECUSANT, do not miss the additional links under "More about: RECUSANT"