Is RECTIFY valid for Scrabble? Words With Friends? Other games?!
Definitions of RECTIFY in various dictionaries:
- verb - math: determine the length of
- verb - reduce to a fine, unmixed, or pure state
- verb - bring, lead, or force to abandon a wrong or evil course of life, conduct, and adopt a right one
- verb - set straight or right
- verb - make right or correct
- verb - convert into direct current
- To set right; correct.
- To correct by calculation or adjustment.
- To refine or purify, especially by distillation.
- To convert (alternating current) into direct current.
- To adjust (the proof of alcoholic beverages) by adding water or other liquids.
- adj - free from error
- verb - to make free from error
There are 7 letters in RECTIFY: C E F I R T Y
Scrabble results that can be created with an extra letter added to RECTIFY
To search all scrabble anagrams of RECTIFY, to go: RECTIFY?
Rearrange the letters in RECTIFY and see some winning combinations
7 letters out of RECTIFY
6 letters out of RECTIFY
5 letters out of RECTIFY
4 letters out of RECTIFY
3 letters out of RECTIFY
2 letters out of RECTIFY
Contextual use of RECTIFY
What's nearby RECTIFY
Lookup in Wiki for RECTIFY
Anagrammer is a game resource site that has been extremely popular with players of popular games like Scrabble, Lexulous, WordFeud, Letterpress, Ruzzle, Hangman and so forth. We maintain regularly updated dictionaries of almost every game out there. To be successful in these board games you must learn as many valid words as possible, but in order to take your game to the next level you also need to improve your anagramming skills, spelling, counting and probability analysis. Make sure to bookmark every unscrambler we provide on this site. Explore deeper into our site and you will find many educational tools, flash cards and so much more that will make you a much better player. This page covers all aspects of RECTIFY, do not miss the additional links under "More about: RECTIFY"