Is RECOGNIZE valid for Scrabble? Words With Friends? Other games?!
Definitions of RECOGNIZE in various dictionaries:
- verb - accept (someone) to be what is claimed or accept his power and authority
- verb - be fully aware or cognizant of
- verb - detect with the senses
- verb - perceive to be the same
- verb - grant credentials to
- verb - express greetings upon meeting someone
- verb - express obligation, thanks, or gratitude for
- verb - exhibit recognition for (an antigen or a substrate)
- verb - show approval or appreciation of
- To know to be something that has been perceived before: recognize a face.
- To know or identify from past experience or knowledge: recognize hostility.
- To perceive or show acceptance of the validity or reality of: recognizes the concerns of the tenants.
- To permit to address a meeting: The club’s president recognized the new member.
- To accept officially the national status of as a new government.
- To show awareness of; approve of or appreciate: recognize services rendered.
- To admit the acquaintance of, as by salutation: recognize an old friend with a cheerful greeting.
- To enter into a recognizance.
- verb - to become aware of in one's mind
There are 9 letters in RECOGNIZE: C E E G I N O R Z
Scrabble results that can be created with an extra letter added to RECOGNIZE
To search all scrabble anagrams of RECOGNIZE, to go: RECOGNIZE?
Rearrange the letters in RECOGNIZE and see some winning combinations
9 letters out of RECOGNIZE
8 letters out of RECOGNIZE
7 letters out of RECOGNIZE
6 letters out of RECOGNIZE
5 letters out of RECOGNIZE
4 letters out of RECOGNIZE
3 letters out of RECOGNIZE
2 letters out of RECOGNIZE
Contextual use of RECOGNIZE
What's nearby RECOGNIZE
Lookup in Wiki for RECOGNIZE
Anagrammer is a game resource site that has been extremely popular with players of popular games like Scrabble, Lexulous, WordFeud, Letterpress, Ruzzle, Hangman and so forth. We maintain regularly updated dictionaries of almost every game out there. To be successful in these board games you must learn as many valid words as possible, but in order to take your game to the next level you also need to improve your anagramming skills, spelling, counting and probability analysis. Make sure to bookmark every unscrambler we provide on this site. Explore deeper into our site and you will find many educational tools, flash cards and so much more that will make you a much better player. This page covers all aspects of RECOGNIZE, do not miss the additional links under "More about: RECOGNIZE"