Is RECLAIM valid for Scrabble? Words With Friends? Other games?!
Definitions of RECLAIM in various dictionaries:
- verb - claim back
- verb - reuse (materials from waste products)
- verb - bring, lead, or force to abandon a wrong or evil course of life, conduct, and adopt a right one
- verb - make useful again
- verb - overcome the wildness of
- To bring into or return to a suitable condition for use, as cultivation or habitation: reclaim marshlands; reclaim strip-mined land.
- To procure (usable substances) from refuse or waste products.
- To bring back, as from error, to a right or proper course; reform.
- To tame (a falcon, for example).
- verb - to make suitable for cultivation or habitation
There are 7 letters in RECLAIM: A C E I L M R
Scrabble results that can be created with an extra letter added to RECLAIM
To search all scrabble anagrams of RECLAIM, to go: RECLAIM?
Rearrange the letters in RECLAIM and see some winning combinations
7 letters out of RECLAIM
6 letters out of RECLAIM
5 letters out of RECLAIM
4 letters out of RECLAIM
3 letters out of RECLAIM
2 letters out of RECLAIM
Contextual use of RECLAIM
What's nearby RECLAIM
Lookup in Wiki for RECLAIM
Anagrammer is a game resource site that has been extremely popular with players of popular games like Scrabble, Lexulous, WordFeud, Letterpress, Ruzzle, Hangman and so forth. We maintain regularly updated dictionaries of almost every game out there. To be successful in these board games you must learn as many valid words as possible, but in order to take your game to the next level you also need to improve your anagramming skills, spelling, counting and probability analysis. Make sure to bookmark every unscrambler we provide on this site. Explore deeper into our site and you will find many educational tools, flash cards and so much more that will make you a much better player. This page covers all aspects of RECLAIM, do not miss the additional links under "More about: RECLAIM"