Is RECITATION valid for Scrabble? Words With Friends? Other games?!
Definitions of RECITATION in various dictionaries:
- noun - written matter that is recited from memory
- noun - a public instance of reciting or repeating (from memory) something prepared in advance
- noun - a regularly scheduled session as part of a course of study
- noun - systematic training by multiple repetitions
- The act of reciting memorized materials in a public performance.
- The material so presented.
- Oral delivery of prepared lessons by a pupil.
- The class period within which this delivery occurs.
- verb - to quote as an authority or example
There are 10 letters in RECITATION: A C E I I N O R T T
Scrabble results that can be created with an extra letter added to RECITATION
To search all scrabble anagrams of RECITATION, to go: RECITATION?
Rearrange the letters in RECITATION and see some winning combinations
10 letters out of RECITATION
9 letters out of RECITATION
8 letters out of RECITATION
7 letters out of RECITATION
6 letters out of RECITATION
5 letters out of RECITATION
4 letters out of RECITATION
3 letters out of RECITATION
2 letters out of RECITATION
Contextual use of RECITATION
What's nearby RECITATION
Lookup in Wiki for RECITATION
Anagrammer is a game resource site that has been extremely popular with players of popular games like Scrabble, Lexulous, WordFeud, Letterpress, Ruzzle, Hangman and so forth. We maintain regularly updated dictionaries of almost every game out there. To be successful in these board games you must learn as many valid words as possible, but in order to take your game to the next level you also need to improve your anagramming skills, spelling, counting and probability analysis. Make sure to bookmark every unscrambler we provide on this site. Explore deeper into our site and you will find many educational tools, flash cards and so much more that will make you a much better player. This page covers all aspects of RECITATION, do not miss the additional links under "More about: RECITATION"