Is RECIPROCATE valid for Scrabble? Words With Friends? Other games?!
Definitions of RECIPROCATE in various dictionaries:
- verb - act, feel, or give mutually or in return
- verb - alternate the direction of motion of
- To give or take mutually; interchange.
- To show, feel, or give in response or return.
- To move back and forth alternately.
- To give and take something mutually.
- To make a return for something given or done.
- The central meaning shared by these verbs is “to give, take, or feel reciprocally”: doesn’t reciprocate favors; consideration requited with callous disregard; return a compliment.
There are 11 letters in RECIPROCATE: A C C E E I O P R R T
Scrabble results that can be created with an extra letter added to RECIPROCATE
To search all scrabble anagrams of RECIPROCATE, to go: RECIPROCATE?
Rearrange the letters in RECIPROCATE and see some winning combinations
11 letters out of RECIPROCATE
9 letters out of RECIPROCATE
8 letters out of RECIPROCATE
7 letters out of RECIPROCATE
6 letters out of RECIPROCATE
5 letters out of RECIPROCATE
4 letters out of RECIPROCATE
3 letters out of RECIPROCATE
2 letters out of RECIPROCATE
Contextual use of RECIPROCATE
What's nearby RECIPROCATE
Lookup in Wiki for RECIPROCATE
Anagrammer is a game resource site that has been extremely popular with players of popular games like Scrabble, Lexulous, WordFeud, Letterpress, Ruzzle, Hangman and so forth. We maintain regularly updated dictionaries of almost every game out there. To be successful in these board games you must learn as many valid words as possible, but in order to take your game to the next level you also need to improve your anagramming skills, spelling, counting and probability analysis. Make sure to bookmark every unscrambler we provide on this site. Explore deeper into our site and you will find many educational tools, flash cards and so much more that will make you a much better player. This page covers all aspects of RECIPROCATE, do not miss the additional links under "More about: RECIPROCATE"