Is RECIPROCAL valid for Scrabble? Words With Friends? Other games?!
Definitions of RECIPROCAL in various dictionaries:
- noun - something (a term or expression or concept) that has a reciprocal relation to something else
- noun - (mathematics) one of a pair of numbers whose product is 1: the reciprocal of 2/3 is 3/2
- noun - hybridization involving a pair of crosses that reverse the sexes associated with each genotype
- adj - concerning each of two or more persons or things
- adj - of or relating to the multiplicative inverse of a quantity or function
- Concerning each of two or more persons or things.
- Interchanged, given, or owed to each other: reciprocal agreements to abolish customs duties; a reciprocal invitation to lunch.
- Performed, experienced, or felt by both sides: reciprocal respect.
- Interchangeable; complementary: reciprocal electric outlets.
- Of or relating to the reciprocal of a quantity.
- Of or relating to a neuromuscular phenomenon in which the excitation of one group of muscles is accompanied by the inhibition of another.
- Of or designating a pair of crosses in which the male parent in one cross is of the same genotype or phenotype as the female parent in the other cross.
- Something that is reciprocal to something else.
- A number related to another in such a way that when multiplied together their product is 1.
There are 10 letters in RECIPROCAL: A C C E I L O P R R
Scrabble results that can be created with an extra letter added to RECIPROCAL
To search all scrabble anagrams of RECIPROCAL, to go: RECIPROCAL?
Rearrange the letters in RECIPROCAL and see some winning combinations
10 letters out of RECIPROCAL
9 letters out of RECIPROCAL
8 letters out of RECIPROCAL
7 letters out of RECIPROCAL
6 letters out of RECIPROCAL
5 letters out of RECIPROCAL
4 letters out of RECIPROCAL
3 letters out of RECIPROCAL
2 letters out of RECIPROCAL
Contextual use of RECIPROCAL
What's nearby RECIPROCAL
Lookup in Wiki for RECIPROCAL
Anagrammer is a game resource site that has been extremely popular with players of popular games like Scrabble, Lexulous, WordFeud, Letterpress, Ruzzle, Hangman and so forth. We maintain regularly updated dictionaries of almost every game out there. To be successful in these board games you must learn as many valid words as possible, but in order to take your game to the next level you also need to improve your anagramming skills, spelling, counting and probability analysis. Make sure to bookmark every unscrambler we provide on this site. Explore deeper into our site and you will find many educational tools, flash cards and so much more that will make you a much better player. This page covers all aspects of RECIPROCAL, do not miss the additional links under "More about: RECIPROCAL"