Is RECEPTOR valid for Scrabble? Words With Friends? Other games?!
Definitions of RECEPTOR in various dictionaries:
- noun - a cellular structure that is postulated to exist in order to mediate between a chemical agent that acts on nervous tissue and the physiological response
- noun - an organ having nerve endings (in the skin or viscera or eye or ear or nose or mouth) that respond to stimulation
- A specialized cell or group of nerve endings that responds to sensory stimuli.
- A molecular structure or site on the surface or interior of a cell that binds with substances such as hormones, antigens, drugs, or neurotransmitters.
- noun - a nerve ending specialized to receive stimuli
There are 8 letters in RECEPTOR: C E E O P R R T
Scrabble results that can be created with an extra letter added to RECEPTOR
To search all scrabble anagrams of RECEPTOR, to go: RECEPTOR?
Rearrange the letters in RECEPTOR and see some winning combinations
8 letters out of RECEPTOR
7 letters out of RECEPTOR
6 letters out of RECEPTOR
5 letters out of RECEPTOR
4 letters out of RECEPTOR
3 letters out of RECEPTOR
2 letters out of RECEPTOR
Contextual use of RECEPTOR
What's nearby RECEPTOR
Lookup in Wiki for RECEPTOR
Anagrammer is a game resource site that has been extremely popular with players of popular games like Scrabble, Lexulous, WordFeud, Letterpress, Ruzzle, Hangman and so forth. We maintain regularly updated dictionaries of almost every game out there. To be successful in these board games you must learn as many valid words as possible, but in order to take your game to the next level you also need to improve your anagramming skills, spelling, counting and probability analysis. Make sure to bookmark every unscrambler we provide on this site. Explore deeper into our site and you will find many educational tools, flash cards and so much more that will make you a much better player. This page covers all aspects of RECEPTOR, do not miss the additional links under "More about: RECEPTOR"