Is RECAPITULATION valid for Scrabble? Words With Friends? Other games?!
Definitions of RECAPITULATION in various dictionaries:
- noun - emergence during embryonic development of various characters or structures that appeared during the evolutionary history of the strain or species
- noun - (music) the section of a composition or movement (especially in sonata form) in which musical themes that were introduced earlier are repeated
- noun - a summary at the end that repeats the substance of a longer discussion
- noun - (music) the repetition of themes introduced earlier (especially when one is composing the final part of a movement)
- The act or process of recapitulating.
- A summary or concise review.
- Restatement of the exposition that constitutes the third section of the typical sonata form.
There are 14 letters in RECAPITULATION: A A C E I I L N O P R T T U
Scrabble results that can be created with an extra letter added to RECAPITULATION
To search all scrabble anagrams of RECAPITULATION, to go: RECAPITULATION?
Rearrange the letters in RECAPITULATION and see some winning combinations
14 letters out of RECAPITULATION
12 letters out of RECAPITULATION
11 letters out of RECAPITULATION
10 letters out of RECAPITULATION
9 letters out of RECAPITULATION
8 letters out of RECAPITULATION
7 letters out of RECAPITULATION
6 letters out of RECAPITULATION
5 letters out of RECAPITULATION
4 letters out of RECAPITULATION
3 letters out of RECAPITULATION
2 letters out of RECAPITULATION
Contextual use of RECAPITULATION
What's nearby RECAPITULATION
Lookup in Wiki for RECAPITULATION
Anagrammer is a game resource site that has been extremely popular with players of popular games like Scrabble, Lexulous, WordFeud, Letterpress, Ruzzle, Hangman and so forth. We maintain regularly updated dictionaries of almost every game out there. To be successful in these board games you must learn as many valid words as possible, but in order to take your game to the next level you also need to improve your anagramming skills, spelling, counting and probability analysis. Make sure to bookmark every unscrambler we provide on this site. Explore deeper into our site and you will find many educational tools, flash cards and so much more that will make you a much better player. This page covers all aspects of RECAPITULATION, do not miss the additional links under "More about: RECAPITULATION"