Is REBOUND valid for Scrabble? Words With Friends? Other games?!
Definitions of REBOUND in various dictionaries:
- noun - a movement back from an impact
- noun - a reaction to a crisis or setback or frustration
- noun - the act of securing possession of the rebounding basketball after a missed shot
- verb - spring back
- verb - return to a former condition
- To spring or bounce back after hitting or colliding with something.
- To recover, as from depression or disappointment.
- To reecho; resound.
- To retrieve and gain possession of the ball as it bounces off the backboard or rim after an unsuccessful shot.
- A springing or bounding back; a recoil.
- A rebounding or caroming ball or hockey puck.
- The act or an instance of taking possession of a rebounding ball.
- A quick recovery from or reaction to disappointment or depression.
- verb - to spring back
There are 7 letters in REBOUND: B D E N O R U
Scrabble results that can be created with an extra letter added to REBOUND
To search all scrabble anagrams of REBOUND, to go: REBOUND?
Rearrange the letters in REBOUND and see some winning combinations
7 letters out of REBOUND
6 letters out of REBOUND
5 letters out of REBOUND
4 letters out of REBOUND
3 letters out of REBOUND
2 letters out of REBOUND
Contextual use of REBOUND
What's nearby REBOUND
Lookup in Wiki for REBOUND
Anagrammer is a game resource site that has been extremely popular with players of popular games like Scrabble, Lexulous, WordFeud, Letterpress, Ruzzle, Hangman and so forth. We maintain regularly updated dictionaries of almost every game out there. To be successful in these board games you must learn as many valid words as possible, but in order to take your game to the next level you also need to improve your anagramming skills, spelling, counting and probability analysis. Make sure to bookmark every unscrambler we provide on this site. Explore deeper into our site and you will find many educational tools, flash cards and so much more that will make you a much better player. This page covers all aspects of REBOUND, do not miss the additional links under "More about: REBOUND"