Is RAUNCHY valid for Scrabble? Words With Friends? Other games?!
Definitions of RAUNCHY in various dictionaries:
- adj - earthy and sexually explicit
- adj - suggestive of or tending to moral looseness
- adj - thickly covered with ingrained dirt or soot
- Obscene, lewd, or vulgar: “[He] uses language so aggressively raunchy that he seems to be insisting his choice of vocabulary, at least, is no sin” (Wall Street Journal).
- Sexually explicit.
- Exhibiting lust.
- Grimy; unkempt: a raunchy closet full of dirty socks.
- adj - habitually untidy or unclean
There are 7 letters in RAUNCHY: A C H N R U Y
To search all scrabble anagrams of RAUNCHY, to go: RAUNCHY?
Rearrange the letters in RAUNCHY and see some winning combinations
7 letters out of RAUNCHY
6 letters out of RAUNCHY
5 letters out of RAUNCHY
4 letters out of RAUNCHY
3 letters out of RAUNCHY
2 letters out of RAUNCHY
Contextual use of RAUNCHY
What's nearby RAUNCHY
Lookup in Wiki for RAUNCHY
Anagrammer is a game resource site that has been extremely popular with players of popular games like Scrabble, Lexulous, WordFeud, Letterpress, Ruzzle, Hangman and so forth. We maintain regularly updated dictionaries of almost every game out there. To be successful in these board games you must learn as many valid words as possible, but in order to take your game to the next level you also need to improve your anagramming skills, spelling, counting and probability analysis. Make sure to bookmark every unscrambler we provide on this site. Explore deeper into our site and you will find many educational tools, flash cards and so much more that will make you a much better player. This page covers all aspects of RAUNCHY, do not miss the additional links under "More about: RAUNCHY"