Is RAMPANT valid for Scrabble? Words With Friends? Other games?!
Definitions of RAMPANT in various dictionaries:
- adj - unrestrained and violent
- adj - rearing on left hind leg with forelegs elevated and head usually in profile
- adj - (of a plant) having a lush and unchecked growth
- Extending unchecked; unrestrained: a rampant growth of weeds in the neglected yard.
- Occurring without restraint and frequently, widely, or menacingly; rife: a rampant epidemic; rampant corruption in city government.
- Rearing on the hind legs.
- Rearing on the left hind leg with the forelegs elevated, the right above the left, and usually with the head in profile.
- Springing from a support or an abutment that is higher at one side than at the other: a rampant arch.
- verb - to hold back from action
There are 7 letters in RAMPANT: A A M N P R T
Scrabble results that can be created with an extra letter added to RAMPANT
To search all scrabble anagrams of RAMPANT, to go: RAMPANT?
Rearrange the letters in RAMPANT and see some winning combinations
7 letters out of RAMPANT
6 letters out of RAMPANT
5 letters out of RAMPANT
4 letters out of RAMPANT
3 letters out of RAMPANT
2 letters out of RAMPANT
Contextual use of RAMPANT
What's nearby RAMPANT
Lookup in Wiki for RAMPANT
Anagrammer is a game resource site that has been extremely popular with players of popular games like Scrabble, Lexulous, WordFeud, Letterpress, Ruzzle, Hangman and so forth. We maintain regularly updated dictionaries of almost every game out there. To be successful in these board games you must learn as many valid words as possible, but in order to take your game to the next level you also need to improve your anagramming skills, spelling, counting and probability analysis. Make sure to bookmark every unscrambler we provide on this site. Explore deeper into our site and you will find many educational tools, flash cards and so much more that will make you a much better player. This page covers all aspects of RAMPANT, do not miss the additional links under "More about: RAMPANT"