Is RAMIFY valid for Scrabble? Words With Friends? Other games?!
Definitions of RAMIFY in various dictionaries:
- verb - have or develop complicating consequences
- verb - grow and send out branches or branch-like structures
- verb - divide into two or more branches so as to form a fork
- To have complicating consequences or outgrowths: The problem merely ramified after the unsuccessful meeting.
- To divide into or cause to extend in branches or subordinate branchlike parts.
- verb - to divide into branches
There are 6 letters in RAMIFY: A F I M R Y
To search all scrabble anagrams of RAMIFY, to go: RAMIFY?
Rearrange the letters in RAMIFY and see some winning combinations
Contextual use of RAMIFY
What's nearby RAMIFY
Lookup in Wiki for RAMIFY
Anagrammer is a game resource site that has been extremely popular with players of popular games like Scrabble, Lexulous, WordFeud, Letterpress, Ruzzle, Hangman and so forth. We maintain regularly updated dictionaries of almost every game out there. To be successful in these board games you must learn as many valid words as possible, but in order to take your game to the next level you also need to improve your anagramming skills, spelling, counting and probability analysis. Make sure to bookmark every unscrambler we provide on this site. Explore deeper into our site and you will find many educational tools, flash cards and so much more that will make you a much better player. This page covers all aspects of RAMIFY, do not miss the additional links under "More about: RAMIFY"