Is RAINBOW valid for Scrabble? Words With Friends? Other games?!
Definitions of RAINBOW in various dictionaries:
- noun - an arc of colored light in the sky caused by refraction of the sun's rays by rain
- noun - an illusory hope
- An arc of all seven spectral colors appearing in the sky opposite the sun as a result of the refractive dispersion of sunlight in drops of rain or mist.
- A similar arc or band, as one produced by a prism or by iridescence.
- A graded display of colors.
- An illusory hope: chasing the rainbow of overnight success.
- A diverse assortment or collection.
- noun - an arc of spectral colors formed in the sky
There are 7 letters in RAINBOW: A B I N O R W
Scrabble results that can be created with an extra letter added to RAINBOW
To search all scrabble anagrams of RAINBOW, to go: RAINBOW?
Rearrange the letters in RAINBOW and see some winning combinations
7 letters out of RAINBOW
5 letters out of RAINBOW
4 letters out of RAINBOW
3 letters out of RAINBOW
2 letters out of RAINBOW
Contextual use of RAINBOW
What's nearby RAINBOW
Lookup in Wiki for RAINBOW
Anagrammer is a game resource site that has been extremely popular with players of popular games like Scrabble, Lexulous, WordFeud, Letterpress, Ruzzle, Hangman and so forth. We maintain regularly updated dictionaries of almost every game out there. To be successful in these board games you must learn as many valid words as possible, but in order to take your game to the next level you also need to improve your anagramming skills, spelling, counting and probability analysis. Make sure to bookmark every unscrambler we provide on this site. Explore deeper into our site and you will find many educational tools, flash cards and so much more that will make you a much better player. This page covers all aspects of RAINBOW, do not miss the additional links under "More about: RAINBOW"