Is RAFFIA valid for Scrabble? Words With Friends? Other games?!
Definitions of RAFFIA in various dictionaries:
- noun - leaf fibers of the raffia palm tree
- noun - fiber of a raffia palm used as light cordage and in making hats and baskets
- noun - feather palm of tropical Africa and Madagascar and Central and South America widely grown for commercial purposes
- An African palm tree (Raphia ruffia) having large leaves that yield a useful fiber.
- The leaf fibers of this plant, used for mats, baskets, and other products.
- noun - a palm tree
There are 6 letters in RAFFIA: A A F F I R
Scrabble results that can be created with an extra letter added to RAFFIA
To search all scrabble anagrams of RAFFIA, to go: RAFFIA?
Rearrange the letters in RAFFIA and see some winning combinations
Contextual use of RAFFIA
What's nearby RAFFIA
Lookup in Wiki for RAFFIA
Anagrammer is a game resource site that has been extremely popular with players of popular games like Scrabble, Lexulous, WordFeud, Letterpress, Ruzzle, Hangman and so forth. We maintain regularly updated dictionaries of almost every game out there. To be successful in these board games you must learn as many valid words as possible, but in order to take your game to the next level you also need to improve your anagramming skills, spelling, counting and probability analysis. Make sure to bookmark every unscrambler we provide on this site. Explore deeper into our site and you will find many educational tools, flash cards and so much more that will make you a much better player. This page covers all aspects of RAFFIA, do not miss the additional links under "More about: RAFFIA"