Is RADIOLOGY valid for Scrabble? Words With Friends? Other games?!
Definitions of RADIOLOGY in various dictionaries:
- noun - the branch of medical science dealing with the medical use of X-rays or other penetrating radiation
- noun - (radiology) examination of the inner structure of opaque objects using X rays or other penetrating radiation
- The branch of medicine that deals with the use of radioactive substances in diagnosis and treatment of disease.
- The use of ionizing radiation for medical diagnosis, especially the use of x-rays in medical radiography or fluoroscopy.
- The use of radiation for the scientific examination of material structures; radioscopy.
There are 9 letters in RADIOLOGY: A D G I L O O R Y
Scrabble results that can be created with an extra letter added to RADIOLOGY
To search all scrabble anagrams of RADIOLOGY, to go: RADIOLOGY?
Rearrange the letters in RADIOLOGY and see some winning combinations
9 letters out of RADIOLOGY
8 letters out of RADIOLOGY
7 letters out of RADIOLOGY
6 letters out of RADIOLOGY
5 letters out of RADIOLOGY
4 letters out of RADIOLOGY
3 letters out of RADIOLOGY
2 letters out of RADIOLOGY
Contextual use of RADIOLOGY
What's nearby RADIOLOGY
Lookup in Wiki for RADIOLOGY
Anagrammer is a game resource site that has been extremely popular with players of popular games like Scrabble, Lexulous, WordFeud, Letterpress, Ruzzle, Hangman and so forth. We maintain regularly updated dictionaries of almost every game out there. To be successful in these board games you must learn as many valid words as possible, but in order to take your game to the next level you also need to improve your anagramming skills, spelling, counting and probability analysis. Make sure to bookmark every unscrambler we provide on this site. Explore deeper into our site and you will find many educational tools, flash cards and so much more that will make you a much better player. This page covers all aspects of RADIOLOGY, do not miss the additional links under "More about: RADIOLOGY"