Is RADIATION valid for Scrabble? Words With Friends? Other games?!
Definitions of RADIATION in various dictionaries:
- noun - energy that is radiated or transmitted in the form of rays or waves or particles
- noun - the act of spreading outward from a central source
- noun - syndrome resulting from exposure to ionizing radiation (e.g., exposure to radioactive chemicals or to nuclear explosions)
- noun - the spontaneous emission of a stream of particles or electromagnetic rays in nuclear decay
- noun - the spread of a group of organisms into new habitats
- noun - a radial arrangement of nerve fibers connecting different parts of the brain
- noun - (medicine) the treatment of disease (especially cancer) by exposure to a radioactive substance
- The act or process of radiating: the radiation of heat and light from a burning body.
- Emission and propagation of energy in the form of rays or waves.
- Energy radiated or transmitted in the form of rays, waves, or particles.
- A stream of particles or electromagnetic waves emitted by the atoms and molecules of a radioactive substance as a result of nuclear decay.
- Radial arrangement of parts, as of a group of nerve fibers connecting different areas of the brain.
- The spread of a group of organisms into new habitats.
- Adaptive radiation.
There are 9 letters in RADIATION: A A D I I N O R T
Scrabble results that can be created with an extra letter added to RADIATION
To search all scrabble anagrams of RADIATION, to go: RADIATION?
Rearrange the letters in RADIATION and see some winning combinations
9 letters out of RADIATION
8 letters out of RADIATION
7 letters out of RADIATION
6 letters out of RADIATION
5 letters out of RADIATION
4 letters out of RADIATION
3 letters out of RADIATION
2 letters out of RADIATION
Contextual use of RADIATION
What's nearby RADIATION
Lookup in Wiki for RADIATION
Anagrammer is a game resource site that has been extremely popular with players of popular games like Scrabble, Lexulous, WordFeud, Letterpress, Ruzzle, Hangman and so forth. We maintain regularly updated dictionaries of almost every game out there. To be successful in these board games you must learn as many valid words as possible, but in order to take your game to the next level you also need to improve your anagramming skills, spelling, counting and probability analysis. Make sure to bookmark every unscrambler we provide on this site. Explore deeper into our site and you will find many educational tools, flash cards and so much more that will make you a much better player. This page covers all aspects of RADIATION, do not miss the additional links under "More about: RADIATION"