Is QUOTATION valid for Scrabble? Words With Friends? Other games?!
Definitions of QUOTATION in various dictionaries:
- noun - a short note recognizing a source of information or of a quoted passage
- noun - a passage or expression that is quoted or cited
- noun - a statement of the current market price of a security or commodity
- noun - the practice of quoting from books or plays etc.
- The act of quoting.
- A passage quoted.
- An explicit reference or allusion in an artistic work to a passage or element from another, usually well-known work: “Direct quotations from other paintings are fairly sparse” (Robert Hughes).
- The quoting of current prices and bids for securities and goods.
- The prices or bids cited.
There are 9 letters in QUOTATION: A I N O O Q T T U
Scrabble results that can be created with an extra letter added to QUOTATION
To search all scrabble anagrams of QUOTATION, to go: QUOTATION?
Rearrange the letters in QUOTATION and see some winning combinations
9 letters out of QUOTATION
6 letters out of QUOTATION
5 letters out of QUOTATION
4 letters out of QUOTATION
3 letters out of QUOTATION
2 letters out of QUOTATION
Contextual use of QUOTATION
What's nearby QUOTATION
Lookup in Wiki for QUOTATION
Anagrammer is a game resource site that has been extremely popular with players of popular games like Scrabble, Lexulous, WordFeud, Letterpress, Ruzzle, Hangman and so forth. We maintain regularly updated dictionaries of almost every game out there. To be successful in these board games you must learn as many valid words as possible, but in order to take your game to the next level you also need to improve your anagramming skills, spelling, counting and probability analysis. Make sure to bookmark every unscrambler we provide on this site. Explore deeper into our site and you will find many educational tools, flash cards and so much more that will make you a much better player. This page covers all aspects of QUOTATION, do not miss the additional links under "More about: QUOTATION"