Is QUIRK valid for Scrabble? Words With Friends? Other games?!
Definitions of QUIRK in various dictionaries:
- noun - a strange attitude or habit
- noun - a narrow groove beside a beading
- verb - twist or curve abruptly
- A peculiarity of behavior; an idiosyncrasy.
- An unpredictable or unaccountable act or event; a vagary: a quirk of fate.
- A sudden sharp turn or twist.
- An equivocation; a quibble.
- A lengthwise groove on a molding between the convex upper part and the soffit.
- verb - to combine by winding together
There are 5 letters in QUIRK: I K Q R U
Scrabble results that can be created with an extra letter added to QUIRK
To search all scrabble anagrams of QUIRK, to go: QUIRK?
Rearrange the letters in QUIRK and see some winning combinations
Contextual use of QUIRK
What's nearby QUIRK
Lookup in Wiki for QUIRK
Anagrammer is a game resource site that has been extremely popular with players of popular games like Scrabble, Lexulous, WordFeud, Letterpress, Ruzzle, Hangman and so forth. We maintain regularly updated dictionaries of almost every game out there. To be successful in these board games you must learn as many valid words as possible, but in order to take your game to the next level you also need to improve your anagramming skills, spelling, counting and probability analysis. Make sure to bookmark every unscrambler we provide on this site. Explore deeper into our site and you will find many educational tools, flash cards and so much more that will make you a much better player. This page covers all aspects of QUIRK, do not miss the additional links under "More about: QUIRK"