Is QUIBBLE valid for Scrabble? Words With Friends? Other games?!
Definitions of QUIBBLE in various dictionaries:
- noun - an evasion of the point of an argument by raising irrelevant distinctions or objections
- verb - evade the truth of a point or question by raising irrelevant objections
- verb - argue over petty things
- To evade the truth or importance of an issue by raising trivial distinctions and objections.
- To find fault or criticize for petty reasons; cavil.
- A petty distinction or an irrelevant objection.
- A pun.
- verb - to argue over trivialities
There are 7 letters in QUIBBLE: B B E I L Q U
Scrabble results that can be created with an extra letter added to QUIBBLE
To search all scrabble anagrams of QUIBBLE, to go: QUIBBLE?
Rearrange the letters in QUIBBLE and see some winning combinations
Contextual use of QUIBBLE
What's nearby QUIBBLE
Lookup in Wiki for QUIBBLE
Anagrammer is a game resource site that has been extremely popular with players of popular games like Scrabble, Lexulous, WordFeud, Letterpress, Ruzzle, Hangman and so forth. We maintain regularly updated dictionaries of almost every game out there. To be successful in these board games you must learn as many valid words as possible, but in order to take your game to the next level you also need to improve your anagramming skills, spelling, counting and probability analysis. Make sure to bookmark every unscrambler we provide on this site. Explore deeper into our site and you will find many educational tools, flash cards and so much more that will make you a much better player. This page covers all aspects of QUIBBLE, do not miss the additional links under "More about: QUIBBLE"