Is QUESTION valid for Scrabble? Words With Friends? Other games?!
Definitions of QUESTION in various dictionaries:
- noun - an instance of questioning
- noun - the subject matter at issue
- noun - a sentence of inquiry that asks for a reply
- noun - uncertainty about the truth or factuality or existence of something
- noun - a formal proposal for action made to a deliberative assembly for discussion and vote
- noun - an informal reference to a marriage proposal
- verb - challenge the accuracy, probity, or propriety of
- verb - pose a series of questions to
- verb - pose a question
- verb - conduct an interview in television, newspaper, and radio reporting
- verb - place in doubt or express doubtful speculation
- An expression of inquiry that invites or calls for a reply.
- An interrogative sentence, phrase, or gesture.
- A subject or point open to controversy; an issue.
- A difficult matter; a problem: a question of ethics.
- A point or subject under discussion or consideration.
- A proposition brought up for consideration by an assembly.
- The act of bringing a proposal to vote.
- Uncertainty; doubt: There is no question about the validity of the enterprise.
- To put a question to.
- To examine (a witness, for example) by questioning; interrogate.
- To express doubt about; dispute.
- To ask questions.
- verb - to put a question (an inquiry) to
There are 8 letters in QUESTION: E I N O Q S T U
Scrabble results that can be created with an extra letter added to QUESTION
To search all scrabble anagrams of QUESTION, to go: QUESTION?
Rearrange the letters in QUESTION and see some winning combinations
8 letters out of QUESTION
7 letters out of QUESTION
6 letters out of QUESTION
5 letters out of QUESTION
4 letters out of QUESTION
3 letters out of QUESTION
2 letters out of QUESTION
Contextual use of QUESTION
What's nearby QUESTION
Lookup in Wiki for QUESTION
Anagrammer is a game resource site that has been extremely popular with players of popular games like Scrabble, Lexulous, WordFeud, Letterpress, Ruzzle, Hangman and so forth. We maintain regularly updated dictionaries of almost every game out there. To be successful in these board games you must learn as many valid words as possible, but in order to take your game to the next level you also need to improve your anagramming skills, spelling, counting and probability analysis. Make sure to bookmark every unscrambler we provide on this site. Explore deeper into our site and you will find many educational tools, flash cards and so much more that will make you a much better player. This page covers all aspects of QUESTION, do not miss the additional links under "More about: QUESTION"