Is QUENCH valid for Scrabble? Words With Friends? Other games?!
Definitions of QUENCH in various dictionaries:
- verb - satisfy (thirst)
- verb - put out, as of fires, flames, or lights
- verb - electronics: suppress (sparking) when the current is cut off in an inductive circuit, or suppress (an oscillation or discharge) in a component or device
- verb - suppress or crush completely
- verb - reduce the degree of (luminescence or phosphorescence) in (excited molecules or a material) by adding a suitable substance
- verb - cool (hot metal) by plunging into cold water or other liquid
- To put out (a fire, for example); extinguish.
- To suppress; squelch: The disapproval of my colleagues quenched my enthusiasm for the plan.
- To put an end to; destroy.
- To slake; satisfy: Mineral water quenched our thirst.
- To cool (hot metal) by thrusting into water or other liquid.
- verb - to put out or extinguish
There are 6 letters in QUENCH: C E H N Q U
To search all scrabble anagrams of QUENCH, to go: QUENCH?
Rearrange the letters in QUENCH and see some winning combinations
Contextual use of QUENCH
What's nearby QUENCH
Lookup in Wiki for QUENCH
Anagrammer is a game resource site that has been extremely popular with players of popular games like Scrabble, Lexulous, WordFeud, Letterpress, Ruzzle, Hangman and so forth. We maintain regularly updated dictionaries of almost every game out there. To be successful in these board games you must learn as many valid words as possible, but in order to take your game to the next level you also need to improve your anagramming skills, spelling, counting and probability analysis. Make sure to bookmark every unscrambler we provide on this site. Explore deeper into our site and you will find many educational tools, flash cards and so much more that will make you a much better player. This page covers all aspects of QUENCH, do not miss the additional links under "More about: QUENCH"