Is QUEEN valid for Scrabble? Words With Friends? Other games?!
Definitions of QUEEN in various dictionaries:
- noun - the only fertile female in a colony of social insects such as bees and ants and termites
- noun - a female sovereign ruler
- noun - the wife or widow of a king
- noun - something personified as a woman who is considered the best or most important of her kind
- noun - a competitor who holds a preeminent position
- noun - offensive term for an openly homosexual man
- noun - one of four face cards in a deck bearing a picture of a queen
- noun - (chess) the most powerful piece
- noun - an especially large mole rat and the only member of a colony of naked mole rats to bear offspring which are sired by only a few males
- noun - female cat
- verb - promote to a queen, as of a pawn in chess
- verb - become a queen
- The wife or widow of a king.
- A woman sovereign.
- Something having eminence or supremacy in a given domain and personified as a woman: Paris is regarded as the queen of cities.
- Q The most powerful chess piece, able to move in any direction in a straight line.
- Used as a disparaging term for a gay or homosexual man.
- To make (a woman) a queen.
- To raise (a pawn) to queen in chess.
- verb - to make a queen (a female monarch) of
There are 5 letters in QUEEN: E E N Q U
Scrabble results that can be created with an extra letter added to QUEEN
To search all scrabble anagrams of QUEEN, to go: QUEEN?
Rearrange the letters in QUEEN and see some winning combinations
Contextual use of QUEEN
What's nearby QUEEN
Lookup in Wiki for QUEEN
Anagrammer is a game resource site that has been extremely popular with players of popular games like Scrabble, Lexulous, WordFeud, Letterpress, Ruzzle, Hangman and so forth. We maintain regularly updated dictionaries of almost every game out there. To be successful in these board games you must learn as many valid words as possible, but in order to take your game to the next level you also need to improve your anagramming skills, spelling, counting and probability analysis. Make sure to bookmark every unscrambler we provide on this site. Explore deeper into our site and you will find many educational tools, flash cards and so much more that will make you a much better player. This page covers all aspects of QUEEN, do not miss the additional links under "More about: QUEEN"