Is QUEASY valid for Scrabble? Words With Friends? Other games?!
Definitions of QUEASY in various dictionaries:
- adj - causing or able to cause nausea
- adj - feeling nausea
- adj - causing or fraught with or showing anxiety
- Experiencing nausea; nauseated.
- Easily nauseated.
- Causing nausea; sickening: the queasy lurch of an airplane during a storm.
- Causing uneasiness.
- Uneasy; troubled.
- Easily troubled.
- Ill at ease; squeamish: “He is not queasy about depicting mass violence, in some circumstances, as a legitimate instrument of social transformation” (Shaul Bakhash).
- adv - easily nauseated [adj -SIER, -SIEST] : QUEASILY
There are 6 letters in QUEASY: A E Q S U Y
Scrabble results that can be created with an extra letter added to QUEASY
To search all scrabble anagrams of QUEASY, to go: QUEASY?
Rearrange the letters in QUEASY and see some winning combinations
Contextual use of QUEASY
What's nearby QUEASY
Lookup in Wiki for QUEASY
Anagrammer is a game resource site that has been extremely popular with players of popular games like Scrabble, Lexulous, WordFeud, Letterpress, Ruzzle, Hangman and so forth. We maintain regularly updated dictionaries of almost every game out there. To be successful in these board games you must learn as many valid words as possible, but in order to take your game to the next level you also need to improve your anagramming skills, spelling, counting and probability analysis. Make sure to bookmark every unscrambler we provide on this site. Explore deeper into our site and you will find many educational tools, flash cards and so much more that will make you a much better player. This page covers all aspects of QUEASY, do not miss the additional links under "More about: QUEASY"