Is QUANTUM valid for Scrabble? Words With Friends? Other games?!
Definitions of QUANTUM in various dictionaries:
- noun - a discrete amount of something that is analogous to the quantities in quantum theory
- noun - (physics) the smallest discrete quantity of some physical property that a system can possess (according to quantum theory)
- A quantity or an amount.
- A specified portion.
- Something that can be counted or measured.
- The smallest amount of a physical quantity that can exist independently, especially a discrete quantity of electromagnetic radiation.
- Often used to modify another noun: quantum advances in technology.
- noun - a fundamental unit of energy
There are 7 letters in QUANTUM: A M N Q T U U
To search all scrabble anagrams of QUANTUM, to go: QUANTUM?
Rearrange the letters in QUANTUM and see some winning combinations
Contextual use of QUANTUM
What's nearby QUANTUM
Lookup in Wiki for QUANTUM
Anagrammer is a game resource site that has been extremely popular with players of popular games like Scrabble, Lexulous, WordFeud, Letterpress, Ruzzle, Hangman and so forth. We maintain regularly updated dictionaries of almost every game out there. To be successful in these board games you must learn as many valid words as possible, but in order to take your game to the next level you also need to improve your anagramming skills, spelling, counting and probability analysis. Make sure to bookmark every unscrambler we provide on this site. Explore deeper into our site and you will find many educational tools, flash cards and so much more that will make you a much better player. This page covers all aspects of QUANTUM, do not miss the additional links under "More about: QUANTUM"